Jungle Camps River Side
Camp Type: River Side Jungle Camp
Distance from Road: 200 Meter walk from Road Side
Distance: Rishikesh-15 kms
Camp Address: Ghattu Ghat, Rishikesh
Situated at: Neelkanth Side
Facilities at Riverside Jungle Camp in Rishikesh
- Camp in Rishikesh provides accommodation in Eco Tents.
- Meals are served in Buffet Style in the large Dining Area.
- Snacks are served during the Bonfire with light Music
- DJ facility available on demand (for large groups only)
- The camp area is safe and sufficient lighting is maintained all around
- Fixed running water Indian/Western toilets.
- - If Rafting on Day 01: Visitors are requested to report Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office (Camp Manager would Guide the Route) for their Rafting Session before Check In to the Camps, Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office. Now visitors can proceed to the camps for check in (on their own vehicle/expenses).
- - If Rafting on Day 02: After Checking Out of the Camps, Visitors are requested to reach from Camp to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office (on their own vehicle/expenses) for their Rafting Session. Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula Office. Tour End.
- - Transportation from Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula to Camps or Camps to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula to be on visitor's own vehicle/expenses.
- - Visitor's Luggage would be in Camp Office or in Visitor's own vehicle, during Rafting Session
How to Reach
Jungle Camping Shivpuri location: Delhi --> Ghaziabad --> Meerut --> Roorkee --> Haridwar--> Rishikesh --> BrahmPuri (Approximate 8kms from Rishikesh) --> Ghattu Ghat(Approximate 6kms from BrahmPuri). 100 miter walking.
For any further information, please feel free to call us on