Frequently asked questions
Rishikesh Rafting can be enjoyed by all people. But you will need good strength in the your upper arm and the shoulder to enjoy the rafting adventure. Otherwise, there is no age ristriction..
The city of Rishikesh is just at 19 km from Shivpuri .
Yes, mobile networks work well at all places. .
1. Is there any age restriction for the river rafting in Rishikhesh or it can be enjoyed by anyone?
Ans. River rafting in rishikesh is fit for the people of all age groups. Whether children or elderly, it is completely safe for everyone and there is no age bar. But you do need the adequate strengths in the upper arms and shoulder, if you want to enjoy the adventure to the fullest.
2. What is the best time to indulge in river rafting in Rishikesh?
Ans. The perfect time go for river rafting in Rishikesh starts from the early summer to the end of spring.
3. How far is Shivpuri from Rishikesh?
Ans. Shivpuri is just 19 km from Rishikesh.
4. What about the mobile connectivity in the area?
Ans. The mobile connectivity in the area is very good and all the networks work well during your trip.
5. Will the electricity be provided in the tents?
Ans. No, there is no electricity provided in the tents, though you will have the lanterns to provide the light during the night hours.
6. Is it required to carry the medication during the river rafting trip from our side?
Ans. Yes, it is recommended that you carry the necessary medications with you during your trip, which include insulin, inhalers, bee sting kits etc.
7. I do not know swimming, can I go for river rafting?
Ans. Yes, you will be provided with the life jacket during the river rafting activity.
8. How are the toilets at the campsite?
Ans. All the camps have the proper running water clean flush toilets.
9. What is the distance of Bungee Jumping station from Rishikesh Camp?
Ans. The Bungee Jumping Station is located at a distance of 7 km from the Rishikesh camp.
10. Is it fine, if I carry my camera during the rafting activity?
Ans. We will not recommend to carry the camera during the activity, as you are going to go through various ups and downs and it will be difficult to hold the camera.