Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 20, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: Uttarakhand, India
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Earth Trip, 2nd floor 27 aara ghar dehradun.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Camping in rishikesh, accessible from https://www.campinginrishikesh.org/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.campinginrishikesh.org/contact-us.php
By phone number: 8266004005
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to the life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to providing the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocks due to landslide or any other natural disaster etc., we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to the agreement, by their own wish, no refund of the amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose, if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Dehradun Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in the chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail of this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts. We also accept bookings from minors; however, we do require the signature of either both the parents or the legal guardian on both, reservation form, and liability waiver.
CONFIRMATION LETTER: Upon receipt of the reservation form, release of liability form, and deposit, you will receive a confirmation by email followed by an Information Letter with detailed information regarding our contact information, meeting time, departure time.
PAYMENTS: The prices quoted are for payment by cash, draft, wire transfer, cheque or money order. The tour price is payable to Glacier Tours tours and travels 45 days prior to departure. Failure to pay by that date entitles Glacier Tours to cancel your booking without notice and without refund of the deposit. Prices are quoted in Rupees / US dollars / Euros. For some special trips, the booking date may be up to 2 months before departure.
- Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card .
- charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.