Last updated: July 20, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the first letter is capitalized have meanings determined by the following rules. The definitions below shall be given the same meaning, regardless of whether they are written in singular or plural.
- An account is a separate account you created to use or portions of our Service.
- Company (referred to by "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this Agreement) is a reference to Earth trip 2nd floor 27 aara Ghar Dehradun.
- Cookies are tiny files downloaded to your mobile, computer, and any other gadget via an online site, which contains details of your browsing history on the website and other functions.
- Country refers to Uttarakhand, India.
- A device is any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet computer.
- Personal Data is any information related to an identifiable or identified person.
- Service refers to the website.
- A service Provider refers to any legal or natural person who handles the information for the benefit of the Company. It is a reference to third-party entities or employees employed by the Company to support the Service and offer services related to the Service in the name of the Company and to provide other tasks related in connection with the Service or aid in assisting the Company in analyzing the way the Service is utilized.
- The term "third-party" Social Media Service refers to any website or social network site through which users can sign into or create an account to utilize the Service.
- Usage Data is a term used to describe automatically collected data, whether through the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for instance, the length of a visit to a website).
- Website refers to Camping in Rishikesh, accessible from https://www.campinginrishikesh.org/
- You refer to the user who is using or accessing the Service, the Company, or any other legal entity in the name of the individual using or accessing the Service if it is appropriate.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask You to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that could be used to contact you or to identify You. Personally, identifiable information could include, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and the last name
- Number for phone
- Address State, Province Postal code/ZIP code, City
- Usage Data
The usage data is automatically collected while using the Service.
The Usage Data could include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), the type of browser and version of The pages on our Service that You access, the time and date of your Session, the length of time on the webpages, device identifications and other diagnostic information.
Suppose you access the Service using mobile devices. In that case, we might collect specific Data automatically, such as however. Still, not only the mobile device You are using, the device you use, your mobile device's unique ID, The IP address of your mobile device, the smartphone's operating system, and the kind of mobile Internet browser you use unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic information.
We may also collect data that your browser transmits every time you access Our Service or use the Service through mobile devices.
Information gathered from Third-Party Social Media Services.
The Company permits You to establish an account and sign in to access the Service via the following third-party Social Media Services:
Suppose you sign up with us or give us access to the Third-Party Social Media Service. In that case, We could collect personal information already associated with Your third-party social media service's account, like Your name, email address, actions, or contact list connected to that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service can utilize locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to keep track of and save information regarding your preferences or activities while using our Service. The same settings do not manage Flash Cookies for browsers used to manage browser Cookies. For more details on how you can remove Flash Cookies, please read "Where do I alter the settings to disable or the deletion of locally share objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service, as well as our emails, may include small electronic files, referred to as web beacons (also known as transparent pixels, gifs, and single-pixel GIFs) which allow the Company, for instance, to determine the number of people who have visited these pages or opened emails and to track other relevant information about the website (for instance, recording that a particular section is popular or highlighted in a specific section, or verifying the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device or computer whenever You disconnect from the Internet, and Session cookies are removed when you close your browser. Learn more about cookies by visiting: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We employ both Session and persistent cookies for the reasons outlined in the following paragraphs:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Managed by Us
- The purpose of these Cookies is vital to enable You to access services on the website and also to allow You to utilize certain features. They assist in authenticating users and stopping fraud when using user accounts. In the absence of these Cookies, Service You've requested can't be offered, and we only use them to offer these services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Managed by Us
- They are used to identify whether the users have consented to Cookies on the website.
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- We are the ones who administer it.
- They help us remember the preferences you make when You browse the website, such as recalling login details or your language preference. These Cookies aim to provide you with the most personal experience possible and to prevent you from having to input Your preferences each time you access the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company can make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- To maintain and provide our Service and to track the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage Your registration as a registered user of the Service. The personal information you provide may allow you access to various functions of the Service, which are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of an agreement: the development, acceptance, and execution of the purchase agreement for the goods, items, or services that you bought or purchased as well as any other contract you have with Us via the Service.
- Contact You to contact you by phone, email, SMS, or any alternative methods of electronic communication, for example, mobile application's push notifications about updates or other informational messages in connection with the functions of the product or contract services, such as security updates, as needed or appropriate for their use.
- To provide you with updates, special offers, and general details about additional products and services, we provide identical to the ones you've previously bought or inquired about, except if you've chosen not to receive this information.
- To manage your request: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to analyze or carry out an acquisition, merger, restructuring or dissolution, or any other sale or transfer of all or some of our assets, either in the context of continuing concern or in the context of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process that involves Personal Data held by Us regarding the users of our Services is one of the assets that are transferred.
- Other reasons We might utilize Your Data for different reasons, including the analysis of data, identifying use patterns, evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and analyzing and improving our products, services marketing, services, and your experience.
We may also share your private information under the following scenarios:
- With Service Providers: We can disclose your data with Service Providers for monitoring and analyzing your use of our Service to contact You.
- For transfers to businesses: We may share or transfer your personal information to facilitate negotiations for any merger, sale of assets of Company or finance, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another business.
- Business allies: We may share Your personal information with our business partners to provide You with certain services, products, or offers.
- With other Users: when You share your personal information or engage in public areas among other members, all users can see the information. The Internet can distribute publicly to anyone outside. Suppose you engage with other users or sign up via a Third-Party Social Media Service. In that case, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may view Your profile, name, photos, and descriptions of your activities. Similar to this, other users can see the descriptions of your activities in communication with You and check out Your profile.
- With Your Consent, We may share Your personal information with anyone for any other purpose with your permission.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company also keeps Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is typically retained for a short period unless the information is used to enhance security or improve our Service's efficiency, or We are legally required to keep the data for longer durations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal information, which includes Personal Data, is processed in the operating offices of the Company and at any other location where the individuals responsible for processing are situated. This means that information could be transferred to -- and kept on computers outside of Your state, province, or any other jurisdiction where the laws governing data protection could differ from those in Your region.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain situations, the Company may be required to share your Personal Data if required to comply with the law or as a response to legitimate demands from officials of the public (e.g., an official or court agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company is permitted to disclose Your Data in the conviction that the actions are necessary to:
- Meet the legal requirement
- Secure and protect the rights and assets of the Company
- Stop or investigate any possible violations of the Service.
- Guard the safety of your personal information, Users of the Service, or the general public.
- Guard yourself against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data is important to us. However, remember that there isn't a method of transmitting data via the Internet or method of storage using electronic technology that is guaranteed to be 100% safe. Although we try to use commercially acceptable methods to safeguard your Personal Data's security, We cannot assure its security 100%.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers we utilize might have access to your Personal Data. These third-party providers can collect, keep, and use to process and transfer data regarding Your activities through Our Service per their privacy policies.
Usage, Performance, and Miscellaneous
We may make use of service providers from third parties. Providers to improve the quality of our Service.
- Mouseflow is a session replay tool and heatmap that displays how users scroll, click, move through, browse and pay attention to websites. APS manages the Service.
- Mouseflow may gather information about your device.
- FreshDesk is a customer service software. It is run through Freshworks, Inc.
- FreshDesk Service can collect information on Your Device.
- Google Places
- Google Places is a service that provides information about locations through HTTP requests. Google manages it.
- Google Places service may collect information about You and Your Device for security purposes.
Our Service does not address any person under the age of 13. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable data from anyone younger than 13. If you are the parent and You know that your child has given Us With Personal Data, don't hesitate to get in touch with Us. If we learn that We have received Personal Data from anyone under 13 without the verification of parental consent, We will remove the information from our servers.
Suppose We have to use consent as the legitimate basis for processing Your Data. In that case, If Your nation requires parental consent, We could require your parent's permission before we gather and process that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites which we do not control. If you click on a Third Party link, you are directed to the third party's website. We strongly recommend that You read the Privacy Policies on every website.
We do not have any control over and assume no liability for third-party websites or services' privacy, content, policy, or practice.
- By email:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.campinginrishikesh.org/contact-us.php