Camp Nature View
Category: Jungle Camp
Camp Type: Jungle
Distance from Road: 20 Meter walk from Road Side
Distance: Rishikesh-16 kms,1.5 Kms From Shivpuri
Camp Address:Shivpuri , Rishikesh
Situated at: Badal Road Side
|No. of Passenger|
|Charges||400 (per pax)|
|Advance Only 30%|
|Sundry Charges @2.2%|
|Total Amount To Be paid now|
|Balance Amount (Pay At Camp)|
On arrive at Our Camp. Our representative will receive and welcome your at our camp. After having lunch at campsite, our guide gives you brief introduction about river rafting in rishikesh. After that you can play volleyball and other beach games .
Later in the evening enjoy bonfire and dinner .Dinner timing : 9 Pm to 10 Pm. Overnight stay at camps.
Day 02: River Rafting and Depart:
Early Morning guide will give you wakeup call . After breakfast you will transfer for rafting stretch. Guide will give you instruction about Rafting. After wearing safety equipments like life jacket, helmet start,Shivpuri to Nim Beach 16 kms rafting. After Rishikesh arrival changes your cloths and return back to your destinations.
Tour Services Ends Here
Valid till 10 March 2018
Note:-Not valid for peak season.
|Cost Includes||Cost Excludes|
In the evening Bonfire / Campfire.
Shivpuri to Rishikesh Rafting 16 kms.
01 breakfast, 01 lunch and 01 dinner included.
Camp site parking.
Complimentary Camp activities like volleyball, badminton etc.
Facilities at Nature View Camp in Rishikesh
- Camp in Rishikesh provides accommodation in Eco Tents.
- Meals are served in Buffet Style in the Dining Area.
- Snacks are served during the Bonfire with light Music
- DJ facility available on demand (for large groups only)
- The camp area is safe and sufficient lighting is maintained all around
- Fixed running water in common Indian/Western toilets.
- - If Rafting on Day 01: Visitors are requested to report Shivpuri Office (Camp Manager would Guide the Route) for their Rafting Session before Check In to the Camps, Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Shivpuri Office. Now visitors can proceed to the camps for check in (on their own vehicle/expenses).
- - If Rafting on Day 02: After Checking Out of the Camps, Visitors are requested to reach from Camp to Shivpuri Office (on their own vehicle/expenses) for their Rafting Session. Camp Vehicle would take visitors to the Rafting starting point and after the session is over, pick and drop the visitors from rafting ending point to Shivpuri Office. Tour End.
- - Transportation from Shivpuri to Camps or Camps to Shivpuri to be on visitor's own vehicle/expenses.
- - Visitor's Luggage would be in Camp Office or in Visitor's own vehicle, during Rafting Session
How to Reach
Jungle Camping Shivpuri location: Delhi --> Ghaziabad --> Meerut --> Roorkee --> Haridwar--> Rishikesh --> From Rishikesh (Badrinath Road) Approximate 16kms from Rishikesh..
For any further information, please feel free to call us on