Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh at Jumpin Heights Price Cost
We offer first fixed platform Bungy (also called Bungee) in Rishikesh, India. A Cantilever platform built over a rocky cliff overlooking a rocky river Huel, a tributory of River Ganga. Jump with rubber chords tied to your ankle and feel the adrenalin rush like never before. Bungee Jump Height - 83 MTRS
Bungee has been designed by David Allardice of New Zealand. Jump Masters flown in from New Zealand to operate the Bungee. After the Jump, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 ft of water. Walk up to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ::
• Age: Minimum - 12 years
• Weight: Minimum – 35 kg and Maximum – 110 kg
TIMINGS: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
|Rafting Starting Points||Distance||Price|
|Shivpuri to Ramjhula||16 Km||₹ 1000|
|Marine Drive to Shivpuri||10 Km||₹ 600|
|Marine Drive to Ramjhula||25 Km||₹ 1500|
|Barahampuri to Ramjhula||9 Km||₹ 600|
Bungee Jump Safety Guide
Jumping is fun and an exhilarating adventure tourism experience. We have ensured safety by hiring services of technically qualified extreme adventure sports experts with years of experience of operating these sports in New Zealand, the country which has commercialized the BUNGY.
The Jump Platforms have been designed by the team from New Zealand and we have flown in Jump Masters from New Zealand to operate the site.
We ensure safety by making sure we have a highly experienced crew, a high level of training, the best equipment and procedures in place.
We have in place a number of checks and counter checks and very thorough inspection schedules to ensure a high level of safety standards.
We have followed the standards, viz the Australian & New Zealand Standards Authority Guidelines for commercial operations in Bungy Jumping and these standards are now being incorporated to form the Indian Standards which did not exist before.
For the I year, David Allardice of New Zealand will be conducting external audits for safety practices and subsequently we would be asking an external Agency like Bureau Veritas, an internationally recognized auditing company to carry out the audits for equipment maintenance and processes.
These audits would be conducted twice a year.
HOW TO BOOK THE ACTIVITY
NOTE: Before making the payment, you are agreeing to our Booking Cancellation Terms
- - Select plan from the above given table and CALL 9045664005 to ask the availability on the desired date.”
- - To make the bookings, deposit the booking advance (mentioned in above table) to the below given bank account. (Required)
- BANK DETAILS:
- Once the payment is done and amount is reflected in our account, a confirmation mail will be sent to you mentioning your payment status (balance, advance, etc), activity manager's mobile numbers, dates, etc. Plus your booking details will also be sent to Activity Manager and... your booking is done.
- ADDRESS: JUMP ZONE, Village Mohan Chatti,, Rishikesh.