Shivpuri Camps Rafting Camping in Shivpuri Rishikesh
Adventure lovers who are coming to explore Rishikesh should think about Camping in Shivpuri to have memorable vacation. Live amidst pristine surroundings with only the most basic of amenities, and learn what being close to nature is all about. During the day, you can admire the scenic views of the region, and at night, get warmed by the bonfire. You will be having a peaceful sleep listening to the soothing sound of water gushing down the Ganga River. In the morning, the melodic chirping sounds of numerous birds will wake you up, and prepare you for a great day ahead.
Shivpuri is a small village, located in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
• Location: It is about 19 km from the holy city of Rishikesh, from where it takes roughly half an hour to reach the village. To come here by road, you need to drive along National Highway 58.
• Popular Activities: The village is a popular destination for travellers, who come here for enjoying rafting in the Ganga River, meandering through here.
• Ecology: Shivpuri is located at an altitude of just a little over 1220 feet in the lower reaches of the Shivalik Hills. These hills are covered with tropical deciduous forests, with sal and olive being the dominant species.
• Wildlife: Asian elephants, tigers, leopards and golden langurs are the main mammal species, which can be found here. While camping in Shivpuri, you can easily spot birds like chestnut-breasted partridges and white-winged wood ducks.Camps Shivpuri :-
To make Rishikesh Camping Packages memorable, you may seek services of Camp Panther. It is located in a 5-acre territory, and is surrounded by heavily cultivated terrace or contour farms.
• How To Reach Shivpuri: You can arrive shivpuri from Rishikesh, which is hardly 16 km from here. Take Badrinath Highway 58 from the town, and you will reach the campsite in approximately 20 minutes.
• Accommodation: Pick from 37 tents or from eight air-conditioned cottages to stay at the establishment as per your desire. Every cottage and tent is equipped with comfortable beds, lights, table lamps and small tables.
• Activities: You can take a dip in the on-site pool or relax in the open gazebo, which is located below picturesque hills. For entertainment, you can play volleyball or indulge in adventure activities like wall climbing, rafting, kayaking or rappelling. The hills can also be utilised for hiking, animal-spotting or birdwatching.
Weather of Shivpuri:-
The climate of the region pertains to the subtropical zone, which makes the weather humid, but not extremely hot or cold.
• Summers: They are at their most extreme in May, which sees an average high of 40 degree Celsius and a mean low of 29 degrees. Sometimes rain falls during this time, which brings down the minimum temperature further.
• Monsoon: The period between July and September is when heavy rains are experienced in the village.
• Winters: During January, which is the coldest month, the nights regularly record lows of 5 degrees, whereas during the noon, the temperatures touch the 20 degrees mark. All through the season, some amount of rain keeps falling, and makes the weather moist.
Read More Book Now